At League City Pediatrics we understand sometimes symptoms develop quickly, and will try to accommodate emergencies. We are always available to you when you need us most. Sick children can always be seen on the same day, but we ask that you call us to schedule an appointment, as this helps to avoid unnecessary wait time.
Dr. Sunallah is an ER trained pediatrician and board certified with the American Academy of Pediatrics. With years of practice he’s extremely proficient and ready to help your children feel better. Dr. Sunallah is committed to lifelong learning and is always ready to educate parents on different ways to help children at their time of need.
League City Pediatrics has fully trained pediatric nurses who are always ready to assist you and answer any questions you have.
A 24/7 Nurses Line 281-310-5977 is also available.
Other pediatric services and procedures offered but not limited to:
- Dehydration requiring IV hydration.
- Bronchiolitis, wheezing & asthma attacks.
- Cough, cold & flu.
- Ear infections, earaches.
- Sore throat, strep throat and mono.
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye.
- Bladder infections.
- Sprains, strains and splinting.
- Laceration sutures and sutures removal.
- Incision & drainage for abscesses.
- Foreign body removal
- Corneal abrasions.
- Allergic and anaphylactic reactions.
- Rashes and skin conditions.
- Minor burns.
- Head injuries & concussions.
- Migraines & severe headaches.